Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Can't log in with FB if I deleted myself. (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Can't log in with FB if I deleted myself.
#896
John Dagelmore
Admin
Posts: 3884
User Offline
Re:Can't log in with FB if I deleted myself. Karma: 84  
Hi and thanks for your effort posting a review on the JED, the reason is that currently the JED is on migration to the new site and they stopped to accept reviews: http://extensions.joomla.org/component/content/article/72
I hope you will post a new review as soon as the new JED site will be online

About the problem you are experimenting, it's difficult to say what the problem could be, it would be better if i could try to have a look at the site and try to login, eventually post the URL.

Thanks and regards

John
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top