Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Problem on design issue (0 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Problem on design issue
#2184
KYD, Inc
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 9
User Offline
Problem on design issue Karma: 0  
Hi.First of all, thank you for this easy to use and awesome extension. It is not that hard to make the website mobile especially to a custom made joomla template website we have. However, we wanted to modify some on the mobile site and I am experiencing some issues customizing myself. I tried everything I can to modify it, but somehow I am not successful. Please help. The following are our problems for our website at www.kydinc.com

1. We want the sliding menu to show "MENUS" instead of 3 bars.
2. Under home tab, we want the pictures to show by 2's per line instead of 1 image per line.
3. We want to remove the empty bar that is showing between the 4 images and Products Category. (I wanted to know how to remove a position that I created after I assign the module to responsivizer template position in the Control Panel for future use please. Thank you. ).
4. Under the Products Category are table for our products and it's description. We wanted to have the name, item #, dimension, and quantity of each product to the right just after each corresponding labels.

If you can tell me what path to use, etc for future use will be much appreciated.

Lastly, thank you in advance and hope to hear from you soon.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Problem on design issue
KYD, Inc
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Problem on design issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Problem on design issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Problem on design issue
KYD, Inc
Go to top