Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:Problem on design issue (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:Problem on design issue
#2244
KYD, Inc
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 9
User Offline
Re:Problem on design issue Karma: 0  
Hi. Thank you for the information. I managed to customize most of my issues above and just a little issue left. May I have the path or foldername/filename of the css that I will need to modify for the #4 issue above and also path or folder name/file name to remove the border line on issue #2. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Problem on design issue
KYD, Inc
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Problem on design issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Problem on design issue
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread linkthread link Re:Problem on design issue
KYD, Inc
Go to top