Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Chameleon blocking Mobile detection (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Chameleon blocking Mobile detection
#2457
Richard Taft
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 2
User Offline
Chameleon blocking Mobile detection Karma: 0  
Mobile detection seems to be blocked by Chameleon... when I disable all the rules it seems to allow Responsivizer to function. However if I create a Chameleon rule that detects mobile devices and simply stops rule processing it seems to work on "Most" mobile devices, and not at all with the device emulator that built into Responsivizer. Is there a way to make Responsivizer execute BEFORE Chameleon. I can;t seem to move the switcher to a point before Chameleon in the module manager
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    thread link
Chameleon blocking Mobile detection
Richard Taft
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Chameleon blocking Mobile detection
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:Chameleon blocking Mobile detection
Richard Taft
    thread link
thread linkthread linkthread link Re:Chameleon blocking Mobile detection
John Dagelmore
Go to top