Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator
#3941
Geeks + Gamers
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 4
User Offline
500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator Karma: 0  
Hello! I have recently downloaded the responsivizer and I am loving it! It's insane how quickly we got a decent mobile site up. However, I have encountered an issue. I receive the below error from the emulator.



Luckily this only shows up in the emulator and not on the actual mobile interface. On mobile, it simply switches back to the desktop template. However, this error came apropos of nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?
 
Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
      Topics Author
    emo
500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator
Geeks + Gamers
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator
John Dagelmore
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator
Geeks + Gamers
    thread link
thread linkthread link Re:500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator
John Dagelmore
Go to top