Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login to access forum.
Re:500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator (1 viewing) 
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re:500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator
Geeks + Gamers
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator Karma: 0  
Hello! I have recently downloaded the responsivizer and I am loving it! It's insane how quickly we got a decent mobile site up. However, I have encountered an issue. I receive the below error from the emulator.

Luckily this only shows up in the emulator and not on the actual mobile interface. On mobile, it simply switches back to the desktop template. However, this error came apropos of nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator Karma: 79  
Hello thank you very much

I've no exact idea about this problem, but it looks like an issue in the Kunena extension of some sort or maybe a conflict of Kunena with mobile.

I would suggest to try to disale the module 'GeekBoards Activity' and test again, or even follow the instructions to remove the 'Powered by' of Kunena as reported on this Joomla forum thread: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=727955

Greetz,
John

Logged Logged  
Geeks + Gamers
Fresh Boarder
User Offline
Re:500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator Karma: 0  
Thanks John! I actually did that just before I came back to the forum to delete my post, because it fixed the issue. But now I'm just impressed with the insanely quick response time!

It did appear to be that module, t the "GeekBoards Activity" modules (Kunena Latest) specifically. Looks like it's not mobile compatible so i excluded it from responsivizer and the problem is fixed!. Thanks!

Logged Logged  
John Dagelmore
Admin
User Online Now
Re:500 Error from Responsivizer Emulator Karma: 79  
That's good!

You can even try to check if the desktop template has overrides for that module or kunena modules, and in that case try to copy/paste them even in the mobile template folder for overrides:

joomlapath/templates/responsivizer/html/mod_xxxxxxx

Logged Logged  
Go to top